7 Nights/8 Days
* Day1: Arr. Transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for acclimatization.
* Day2: Local sight seeing . Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
* Day3: After breakfast start around 9AM drive to Nubra Valley crossing over the world’s highest motor able road – Khardongla Pass 18360 ft. Visit Samsthaling monastery at Sumur village. Over night stay in Hundar valley.
* Day 4: After breakfast start around 9AM . Visit Hundar & Diskit
villages. You can hike from Hundar to Diskit or do a Camel ride on double hump bacterian camel. Drive back to Leh. Night at hotel.
* Day5: Leh To Pangong Lake (06 Hours Approx.) After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at Tangste
* Day6: Pangong Lake To Leh (06 Hours Approx.) Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh. Drive further to Leh and check in at hotel.
* Day7: Transfer to airport.